Peacock Real Estate
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
$10 - $11 hourly
About Peacock Real Estate
Our entire company has dedicated their efforts to be the leaders in our market, by taking to heart and putting into action the Mission Statement, Motto, and Core Values Mary Peacock set in place when she first started selling real estate in 2010. Everyone that works at Peacock Real Estate calls the Mid Michigan area home and truly feels blessed to live in such a spectacular area!
Our reputation for a culture of outstanding customer service will allow us to sincerely connect with people to become the most respected real estate firm in the communities we serve.
We Preserve Honesty and Integrity
We are Dependable, Passionate and Determined
We Build a Positive Team Spirit
We are Caring about Our Community
We Support Team Member Excellence and Happiness
We Pursue Growth and Learning
We Learn to Forgive
We are Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded.