SB Group LLC.
Marlboro (Monmouth County)
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our real estate clients. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping the team achieve their goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience in real estate administration or sales. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in the quality of their work and also has the ability to solve problems.We are seeking a professional who adheres to the highest ethical standards, and possesses impeccable attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement, document and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Input and update listings and make sure all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.) are complaint
- Manage website, blogs, and social media
- Create weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and helping resolve issues
- Manage the lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about any challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all partners including attorneys, inspectors, professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Coordinate activities with sellers like putting lockbox, sign installation, scheduling professional photographers etc.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Internet skills.
- Experience with online systems like dropbox, dotloop, G Suite of tools.
- Social Media Marketing Skills - content creation, optimization, editing, and tracking on various platforms.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Take pride in doing things the right way the first time.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and act quickly as responsibilities shift.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- Ability to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues.
- A true professional, who is excited about supporting the entire team in achieving their goals.
- New Jersey Real Estate License highly preferred.
$13 - $22 hourly
About SB Group LLC.
SB Group LLC, is a dynamic, fast paced, top producing Real Estate team in the Morganville area. We are looking for talented, service minded, self driven, growth oriented individuals with high energy and positive outlook to join our team.