The IRBY Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Manage a large pipeline of properties
- Review the deed and other closing documents for accuracy
- Procure necessary documents from all parties for closings
- Review completed closing packages to ensure compliance
- Research and input acquisition costs for each individual property
- Schedule and attend closing for each property
- Coordinate and manage relationships with title companies and clients
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Weekend and evening availability
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Title experience (3-5 years preferred) for investment properties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google products
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Paralegal work is a plus
$35,000 - $50,000
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.