Keller Williams Realty Integrity Lakes
The Administrative Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right be an Executive Assistant. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Admin is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail and consistent communication. We are seeking an individual who cares about the quality of their work. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced and unpredictable environment.
This job is responsible for day to day support of sales agents and the team lead. As the success of the team and the admin grows, this individual will develop into a supportive leader within the team. This position requires a wide array of abilities and character traits. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibility. Over time, you will be expected to gain a level of proficiency and master each of those areas.
Eventually, other people will join the team and will take over some of these various rolls which will allow you to spend more time focusing on new challenges, responsibility and roles.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing and buying files
- Participate in office training sessions / classes
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and team standards
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Email and calendar management: reminders, appointments etc
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from rainmaker and agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Assist with preparation of paperwork and presentation materials for properties
- Manage files
- Oversee scheduling for executive and the team
- Keep detailed tracking spreadsheets
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly / monthly sales statistics
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Errands and other tasks as needed
- Tech Savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Excellent attention to details and high level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Proficient in time management
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, writing)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player and be able to take inactive
- There will be a 30-60-90 day review for this position
About Keller Williams Realty Integrity Lakes
Our team is based out of Keller Williams Realty Integrity Lakes in Uptown Minneapolis. We are looking to add an admin to our team to help implement systems and help our team grow. Culture, goals and accountability are very important to us and we are needing people who are eager and willing to learn the ins and outs of Real Estate and our team!