Del Amo Realty INC.
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Real estate license preferred
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
About Del Amo Realty INC.
Del Amo Realty, Inc. is a full-service real estate company known for integrity and experience in the state of Florida and our experience has helped make the dream of homeownership a reality to all our customers.
Carlos C. del Amo is the broker for Del Amo, Realty, Inc. and he is also a well-renowned attorney in South Florida with over 33 years of experience who practices Real Estate Law including but not limited to closings, foreclosure defense, and short sales.