Diamond Realty Associates
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Real Estate Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy while being able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by mastering a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Manage the REO process from start to finish
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Manage contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Assist broker with various tasks
- Real Estate administration experience necessary
- Must have excellent phone skills and be a self-starter
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goal
$15 per hour, DOE
About Diamond Realty Associates
Diamond Realty Associates is a local Independent Broker that services the State of New Jersey. The client base is very diverse and each day is different and interesting. The business opportunities are immense from the back office to the field. We are a strong team of people who work well together. Each year there is continual growth in the company and the staff.