HBSB Holdings, LLC
Administrative Assistant to the CEO
The Real Estate Executive Assistant to the CEO is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an “Executive Assistant”. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems.
The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the CEO in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills.
- Assisting with CEO communication by reviewing and formatting communications (presentations, emails, reports, Excel spreadsheets); composing and sending independent responses to emails, when appropriate; fielding incoming correspondence (phone calls, email); creatively using communication technology; and maintaining contacts in data base.
- Managing and maintaining CEO schedule by continually updating the calendar to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate; arranging meetings to maximize manager’s time efficiency, while balancing business and corporate priorities; determining if CEO should be alerted or meeting should be rescheduled when CEO is running behind; and determining which events require manager’s presence and which do not.
- Managing Social Media Platforms and daily content creation and posting
- Managing CEO Podcast including scheduling interviews, growing the podcast audience, editing and posting Podcast on a weekly basis
Desired Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Real Estate License Preferred (candidates will not be disqualified on this alone)
- Real Estate Contract Experience Preferred
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
About HBSB Holdings, LLC
HBSB Holdings is a fun and growing real estate investment company started in 2014. We focus on buying distressed assets to wholesale, flip, or hold on to as rentals. Our goal is to provide true win-win transactions to our clients and investors alike.