Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Be the point of contact for our customers to help them quickly find solutions
- Continually improve skills via training and online research
- Make sure any upcoming challenges are met by communicating them to the team
- Utilize social media and blogging to gain attention to our brand
- High school diploma required, some college experience preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
$15 - $20 hourly
Our team sells high-end luxury homes in the Bay Area.