Big Tent Team | BHHS GA
To apply for this position:
- The resume used to apply for this position should be submitted with the font all in red.
- You must have experience as an admin in the real estate industry or as a paralegal (prior real estate sales experience strongly considered).
- You must have an active real estate license or be willing to get licensed within 30 days and do not aspire to sell.
- You must have strong telephone skills.
- You are a referral builder from your personal sphere of influence.
We recommend that you read the entire job posting before applying.
Your colleagues know that you are:
- Meticulous in all your work: Your passions include dotting all the "i's" and crossing all the "t's".
- Clean: Your desk is so clean and tidy that they are not even sure you showed up at work today, (but you did)
- Well-dressed: You take pride in your personal appearance. While you may not own the latest edition of Vogue Magazine, you dress for the job you want, and you always assume that you may have in-person contact with a client any day of the week.
- Kind: You treat everyone in the office like they may one day be your boss. Regardless of their title or income, you treat them politely and professionally. You smile and make eye contact when speaking to them.
- An effective communicator: You author emails and communicate with colleagues and clients in a way that would make your parents proud.
- Efficient: You are the go-to person when anything needs to be streamlined, organized and made more efficient. You have a keen ability to get from point A to point B with the least amount of zigging and zagging.
- Energetic: You bring an elevated level of energy to your work. You can work quickly and somehow not make any mistakes.
- Honest: IF you do make a mistake, you own it, correct it and learn from it.
- Positive: You form positive relationships with colleagues and clients. You may not be super "bubbly," "Chatty Cathy" or an "influencer," however, people immediately sense that you are dependable, trustworthy, and consistent.
- Flexible: While you are not the one to create chaos, you are able to work efficiently while commotion surrounds you and are able to focus and get your tasks completed. Heads up: real estate agents are known to be "fly by the seat" type personalities.
- Structured: You've been coloring "inside the lines" all your life. You prefer not to break rules and quite enjoy order and predictability.
- BUT you are fun! - Boring people who do not think these 12 bullets are the funniest thing they have read all day should not apply.
Your best friend or significant other knows that:
- You always arrive 5-10 minutes early at a restaurant, or worst-case scenario, on time.
- You have a plan B, C and D even if plan A does not work out.
- Even though you may have left school long ago, you are a lifelong learner. You always have some self-improvement or other non-fiction book, TED Talk or podcast on the go.
- You are trustworthy: their secrets are safe with you.
- You were the "responsible one" between the two of you during your high school and college years (and you still are).
- Your most-viewed videos on YouTube relate to personal organization including how to file things alphabetically and color coordinate everything in your life.
- You keep track of everything. Excel charts are one of your favorite pastimes.
General Administrative Duties
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent's business
- Create and manage all systems for buyers and sellers. Client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up and all office administration
- Maintain all agent financial systems, profit and loss statements, bill payments, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit cards
- Coordinate the purchase of office equipment, marketing materials and other business-related supplies and materials
- Create and update a business operation manual and all job descriptions and employment contracts for future hires
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires
- Hold agents accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts and lead generation
Active Client Management Duties
Pre-Listing to Contract to Close
- Run all aspects of seller and buyer transactions from initial contact to contract
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, seller disclosures, comparative market analysis, online property profiles, and research prior multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities
- Arrange all documents for signatures on listing agreements, disclosures and other needed documentation and review for accuracy
- Submit all essential documentation for file compliance
- Organize showings and obtain feedback
- Present weekly updates to sellers regarding showings, marketing activities, and a current market snapshot
- Organize all public and invitational open houses
- Enter all listing information into MLS’s and post on websites
- Input all necessary information into client relationship management and transaction management systems
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Coordinate with mortgage lenders and appraisers
- Schedule home inspections and repairs
- Submit all essential documentation for file perfection
- Schedule, coordinate and attend to closing-related issues
- Input all client information into client relationship management system, including future addresses
- Schedule 30, 90 and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals
Marketing and Business Development
- Manage client relationship management system
- Prospecting: Screen and nurture leads and schedule appointments
- Create all buyer and seller marketing packages
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials
- Manage and update agent websites, blogs and online listings
- Assist agents with and facilitate their social media presence
- Track all online business sources
- Plan all client and vendor appreciation events
- Regularly request client testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos for online and database campaigns
Ideal Skills and Experience (Please apply even if you do not have all)
- Microsoft Office 365 proficiency(required)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Real estate industry (or financial, mortgage, legal or insurance industries)
- Social media skills: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Canva and other online design tools. Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Google Workspace and apps
- Video creation: comfortable in front of a camera (you will be sending videos and BombBomb emails to clients)
This is a salary-based position with bonus structure (up to $50,000/year) based on demonstrated knowledge and experience.
$25,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Big Tent Team | BHHS GA
Our objective is to provide a successful career in Real Estate through sales training, systems, and support to maximize our team's skills and experience.
Quality real estate services to all. Big Tent Team listens and responds to the needs of clients and customers with courtesy, integrity, and professionalism through accurate information, intelligent planning, timely execution, and effective implementation.
A New Level of Quality for real estate. Our associates enjoy the advantage of solutions that are provided by working for a large company in addition to the individualized touch of the Big Tent Team.
- Award-Winning Strategies and Solution
- Integrated Systems and Tools
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Specialized Training, Support and Expert Resources