Growing real estate agent is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Real Estate Assistant to be my "right hand man" (or woman) in building a successful, high producing business. Exceptional attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment, excellent computer skills, and the ability to take direction but also come up with solutions are a must. Flexible hours and ability to work from home, on site and on the go are required. Real Estate experience is a required.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth of the organization they work with.
This job is 20-25 hours per week. Please only apply if you have prior Real Estate experience.
- Work with lead agent to build, implement and manage all processes/systems for clients, lead generation, database management, marketing, financial management and back office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create and coordinate listing marketing (flyers, open house marketing, monthly newsletters, online marketing, mailings, etc.)
- Manage contract to close process
- Schedule appointments with inspectors, appraisers, contractors, etc.
- Schedule photographers for all listings and attend sessions
- Develop and manage shared calendar and send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Handle listing and open house sign installation and removal
- Assemble daily call list
- Schedule showings with buyers
- Follow up with agents on yesterday’s showing on our listings
- Manage listings and ads on Craig’s List, Facebook, etc.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from lead agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Real Estate Experience is required
- Technologically savvy, able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in MS Office, Google calendar and intranet platforms/systems
- Good time management - deadline driven and extremely organized
- Have excellent attention to detail and concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine and able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Energetic with good interpersonal skills, passionate about achieving the goals of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Owns a dependable car and laptop
- Ability to stay focused working at home, on site, or on the go
- Passionate about helping others
$14 - $16 / hour based on experience
HomeSmart is the fasted growing independently owned brokerage in the country, and currently ranked 5th in transaction sides by Real Trends. I am proud to "hang my hat" at HomeSmart and am looking to build a successful team to better serve the real estate needs of the communities in which I live, work and play.
With nearly 20 years experience on Wall Street in Communications, Marketing and Event Planning, as well as several years working in the entertainment industry, I bring an unsurpassed level of attention to detail, marketing savvy and dedication to personal service into every client relationship and I have leveraged my background to become a dynamic and successful listing agent.
I take pride in my commitment to working with the highest ethics, integrity, and professionalism and truly care about my clients. It is an honor and a blessing to be entrusted to help them with one of their most important life transitions.