Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio
The Helping You Move Team @ RE/MAX HALLMARK CIANCIO GROUP REALTY is a dynamic team of Realtors servicing Markham, Stouffville, Richmond Hill, and Toronto. Our unique services and attention to detail set us apart from the rest. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for servicing internal and external clients alike with the highest level of customer service. If you have passion and enthusiasm for real estate and strong communication and collaboration skills, we want to meet you!
- Prepare, update and upload MLS listings, submit showing instructions, maintain listings daily
- Compose Offers, Amendments, Suspensions, Waivers, and Notice of Fulfillments
- Prepare Listing Agreements, Privacy Agreements and Pre-Listing Packages
- Prepare open house packages
- Read, monitor and respond to Owner’s emails
- Screen incoming calls, emails and correspondence while maintaining a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
- Prepare correspondence and presentations as required
- Plan and organize meetings, participate in special events
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Research and coordinate vendor bookings (e.g. sign installation, maintenance person, window washer, photographer)
- Provide Administrative services for the team, including, but not limited to arranging meetings, monthly expense reports, maintaining an accurate and efficient filing system, typing documents, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of proven experience in an executive admin or administrative professional role
- Post-Secondary Education in Office/Business Administration or Accounting considered an asset
- Experience in a Real Estate Brokerage as an Office Administrator preferred, but not required
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experienced at preparing reports, formatting documents, and drafting official letters and correspondence
- Positive and friendly customer service approach coupled with exceptional communication skills (both oral and written)
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Some physical effort may be required on an ad hoc basis to assist with special events, staging, etc.
$18 - $22 per hour
About Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio
RE/MAX HALLMARK CIANCIO GROUP accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the Hiring Manager.