The Suarez Team
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- 20 hours a week - paid $20-25/hour
- Help with showings
- Help with errands
- Set up showings
- Doorknocking/setting appointments
- Looking for someone local to help when an agent is overloaded with appointments.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- The right candidate is kind, disciplined, service-oriented, and loves to learn and grow.
$20-$25 per hour
About The Suarez Team
We are a rapidly expanding team that feels more like a family. We strive to provide the utmost customer service to both our internal clients and our external clients in everything we do and we are looking for someone to continue to grow with us as we become a national company!