Andi Levine Team At Keller Williams Realty Gold Coast
Real Estate Assistant needed for the Andi Levine Team of Keller Williams Realty Gold Coast
The Andi Levine Team is in search of a real estate assistant to help expand its real estate business. We are seeking a professional with real estate experience, who also preferably has a real estate license (or is willing to obtain a real estate license). This position offers a tremendous opportunity for growth for the right individual.
- Manage the day to day operations of the office and multiple real estate transactions from contract to close
- Client services support
- Create and maintain data on Multiple Listing Service, consumer websites and social media
- Implement and follow systems and models for our growing real estate team
- Database entry including maintenance of our Customer Relations Management System (CRM)
- Office management
- Calendar and schedule management
- DotLoop and MLS knowledge is a real plus
- Dedicated and highly organized individual with outstanding customer service skills to manage the administrative, transaction and marketing aspects of our real estate business
- Must be positive, friendly, prompt, personable and passionate
- Must have a positive attitude/mindset
- A strong communicator in person, on the phone and in writing
- Learning based, open minded, deadline driven
- Deeply committed to quality in everything that is completed
- Follows through, follows up and never gives up
- Understands the critical importance of confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, converting files, import/export of data
- Experienced with social media marketing
- Most importantly, flexible in this unpredictable real estate business
About Andi Levine Team At Keller Williams Realty Gold Coast
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company in North America, with approximately 700 offices and 90,000 associates around the world.
The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office in 1983, and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders.
The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties.
Keller Williams Realty was founded by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living® for its associates.