Ulloa Realty Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Assist with client pop bys, educational and client appreciation events including brainstorming, planning and execution
Applicants with bilingual skills (English/Spanish) are highly considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
$18 - $20 hourly
About Ulloa Realty Group
Growing real estate team helping buyers and sellers across NH & MA. Fun & friendly work environment!