Taylor Reid Realty
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing brokerage. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Ensure all details of the transaction coordinating process is met and meets all compliance standards.
- Manages time and priorities well.
- Is great at working with all different kinds of personalities and thrives under pressure.
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Is familiar with Google products, pays close attention to detail, and loves following a checklist.
- Is very organized and great at solving problems.
- Has great customer service skills and a positive, growth oriented attitude.
About Taylor Reid Realty
Taylor Reid Realty is a boutique Real Estate brokerage in Lubbock. Our mission is to change lives, families, and futures through real estate.