Jim Sandoval Group
We have an immediate opening for a FULL TIME Experienced Administrative Assistant/Courier. This is NOT an entry- level position; you MUST have Real Estate experience.
You should be an organizer, a positive person, a good communicator - both written and verbal, have excellent computer skills and have a good sense of humor. Must be a fast learner with a quick mind and be willing to work hard and smart.
You'll work in a fast paced real estate office in Chatsworth, CA. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business, room to grow and benefits.. Must have reliable transportation with valid insurance. Skill testing is a part of the application process.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Listing Coordinator and Transaction Coordinator, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Initial placement of the yard sign. Install lockboxes.
- Directional signs are placed at each property, major intersections or neighborhood entrance (HOA compliant), in conjunction with Yard Sign placement and then again accessed/adjusted for Open Houses. They are removed once a property listing has closed.
- When closing is scheduled retrieve lockbox, signs/directional and/or any other items (staging pieces, etc.) For long distance properties, sometimes the closing agent will agree to bring back items so Runner doesn’t make the trip.
- Other duties may be required
- Previous Real Estate experience is required
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
About Jim Sandoval Group
With an outstanding reputation for record-breaking sales, an unprecedented marketing strategy, and unparalleled customer care, Jim Sandoval consistently positions himself within the pinnacle 1% of sales professionals in the local Southern California marketplace; with an epic record of over 600 homes sold within the past 10 years. We are always looking for talented people with a hard work ethic to join our team to excel and develop their skill sets. Whether you are looking for a sales or a service position, we have a fun, fast paced, high energy environment that is rapidly growing and expanding with the goal of delivering the best service to our clients and smashing sales records at the same time! If you are a high energy person who wants to be challenged, and wants to work in an environment that will give you the resources to grow and advance within our organization, then we look forward to receiving your application.