Ascend Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Real estate license preferred
$40,000 to $60,000
About Ascend Real Estate
We're a top Bay Area and LA Area Realtor team with an abundant business volume, tech-forward systems, and a top-notch support team to help our clients with selling, buying, and investing in real estate. We are collaborative, innovative, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent service. Learn more at AscendRE.com.
By the Way
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and immigrants are encouraged to apply. We will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.