Keller Williams Pacific Estates
We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in starting or further developing their career. The Real Estate Agent Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the agent by providing strong technical expertise and administrative services relevant to developing, managing, and sustaining profitable business.
College graduates as well as candidates with minimal experience are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will be looking to start a career within the Real Estate industry. This is an entry level position with the opportunity for professional development and growth. Our hiring needs are really flexible, we are looking for an individual who is career driven and is willing to put in the work to advance their career.
- Assists Agent in managing the service and market placement of Agent portfolio of both residential and/or commercial real estate.
- Follows through with market placements as agreed with Agent.
- May assist with creating submissions to insurance market selections.
- Inputs and updates new and current client information in all required systems.
- Communicates with vendors, clients, and other real estate agents.
- May assist in evaluating quotes and contract provisions offered by insurance markets.
- Assists the Agent in preparing documents to market renewal business.
- Works to help ensure all documents are attached and maintained for the appropriate policy/account.
- Provides strong administrative support to the Agent as needed.
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent experience and knowledge considered.
- Experience in a retail agency/brokerage, commercial insurance brokerage, or underwriting environment preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrates good understanding of residential insurance coverages and relevant forms.
- Highest level of customer relations and negotiating skills to effect profitable results.
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Strong communication skills, both oral written.
- Critical attention to details and customer service needs.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Compensation is Based on Experience.
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates
In everything we do, our passion is derived through an unbridled enthusiasm for what we can do for each other. We became #1 because we value our culture as #1!
For our clients, colleagues and peers, our high expectation for service, camaraderie and purpose can only be met through upholding the four pillars in which our culture is built upon: