OneHome Colorado Real Estate
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Create and edit agent websites using a template. (experience in wordpress is a plus)
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks
- Adjust to the needs of the team and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Weekend and evening availability
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Background in Real Estate preferred
- Flexible working schedule with some nights and weekends
About OneHome Colorado Real Estate
Our company is one of the area's top real estate companies AND GROWING!!! Led by 30+ year real estate veteran, INC 500 CEO, and top producing agent Steve Nickerson, we are based in Highlands Ranch servicing within the front range throughout Metro Denver. We are unique! We are on a mission to Innovate and Differentiate in the real estate space by being at the forefront of consumer programs, technology, and marketing.
Our staff values include; care, communication, and commitment. We are friendly, fun, and focused. Our staff is about growing personally and professionally, and we deliver world-class experiences for our customers and our staff members!