We provide a positive, productive and profitable environment that inspires, develops and supports high minded, learning based professionals fully committed to their journey for success. Therefore, it is important to create a first class experience for all of our real estate agents. Which is why we need YOU. An Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage, but, is not required.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
SMILE! Be positive, energetic and upbeat!
- Maintain a high-minded, positive, “It’s my pleasure” attitude.
- Answer incoming phone calls and courteously welcome office guest. Follow client/customer call in protocol in Google Drive.
- Coordinate conference room usage.
- Keep reception/conference areas neat and presentable.
- Keep coffee/lunch area neat and stocked. To include taking out trash, doing dishes, wiping counter areas and vacuuming.
- Keep common workspaces neat.
- Coordinate lunchtimes with DOAS or DOH BS so front desk is covered at all times.
- Postmark and send outgoing mail daily.
- Audit files daily. New uploads should be audited the same day.
- Check office email hourly and respond/distribute accordingly.
- Distribute incoming mail/faxes, agent contracts and earnest within 1 hour of receipt.
- Manage office touch program in Google Drive.
- Handle agent on-boarding checklist and send out reminders as needed.
- Create and send special occasion agent cards (b-day, congrats, new baby, get well, sympathy, etc.)
- Remove departing agents from phone system and mailroom within 24 hours of departing.
- Videography and video editing (not required).
- Monitor agent mailboxes and email if it needs to be emptied.
- Clean out vendor information and flyers weekly.
- Generate agent office information/updates email at 5pm daily or as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with phone system within 1 hour.
- Act as office liaison to title, mortgage, inspection and home warranty companies.
- Distribute agent mail and office billings.
- Keep form bins stocked and notify agents of new forms.
- Maintain office supplies, inventory and submit orders in a timely manner.
- Keep all copiers, fax machines, and printers stocked with paper.
- Maintain coffee and beverage supply.
- Attend all biweekly staff meetings.
- Arrive at the office promptly at 8:30 A.M. and leave when office closes at 5:00 P.M.
- Dress in a professional manner at all times (business casual).
- Customer service or administrative experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
$12 - $14 hourly
About RE/MAX Heritage
Growing, Sharing and Caring
A positive, productive and profitable office that inspires, develops, and supports high-minded, learning based professionals fully committed to their journey for success.