Keller Williams Realty Southwest
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
$12 - $15 hourly
About Keller Williams Realty Southwest
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty Southwest is the place for the industry's best real estate agents. We are the brokerage of choice for top producing agents and is experiencing incredible growth. With industry-leading real estate training, technology, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership team, Keller Williams Realty Southwest is the ideal place for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers. With a nationally recognized Commercial Division and dedicated Business Brokerage, Luxury, High Rise, and Sports and Entertainment verticals, Keller Williams Realty Southwest is at the forefront of brokerage practice in Las Vegas.