Sold in Style Real Estate Team
We are in search of an administrative assistant for our growing real estate team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond”, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team assist clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. If you’re interested in a career move with growth potential, we want to hear from you.
- Control all business administrative duties for agents so they can limit their activities to listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and generating leads
- Promote our brand through social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Build and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Assist to sales agents, clients, and other parties with all listing and transaction management
- Build, edit and circulate monthly reports to keep the entire team informed of company results and provide details on any challenges or issues
- Give world-class customer service to our client base and vendors so achieve improved brand recognition
- Coordinate the process for recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all administrative hires
- Perform administrative tasks such as participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, speaking with customers, answering phones, taking minutes, etc
- Real estate license preferred but not required to apply
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Demonstrates strong time management, customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
$25,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Sold in Style Real Estate Team
Alicia Banks and the Sold in Style team has been in business since 2005 when Alicia made the decision to live out her passion to help others. She found a home with RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals, the most recognized brand in the business and a cornerstone real estate company in the Greater Lansing market. Alicia and her team understand that real estate transactions can be intricate and overwhelming and require personalized service. They are dedicated to providing prompt customer service with integrity, compassion, expertise, and attention to detail specifically tailored to your style!