We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual (Korean and English)
$20 - $25 hourly
About EquitySource, Inc.
EquitySource is an exciting real estate & mortgage company in La Palma that will change the way homeowners purchase and sell homes. You'll be working on a cutting-edge product that will help real estate agents, buyers, and sellers of homes.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance