Keller Williams - Forward Living
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Weekend and evening availability
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
About Keller Williams - Forward Living
Keller Williams is the worldwide #1 training organization and is the leader in cutting-edge technology designed to promote the growth of the agent’s business. Our brokerage is connected to an international network of more than 180,000 agents, where collaboration, education, growth, and leadership are driving them to succeed.
At Keller Williams, you are the brand. We empower you to use our technology, the KW-proven business models and systems, and the strong culture of collaboration so you can build the success you see for yourself.