Pacific Sotheby's- Team Amber Anderson
When you join Amber Anderson’s A-Team you get to work with a team of extraordinary human beings passionately engaged in the mission of positively impacting clients and business partners.
- Our work is our art. We pursue it with a relentless commitment to excellence.
- We constantly strive to be better every day.
- We are not looking for the average or the norm.
- We seek the exception, those unusually driven, challenge oriented, growth-minded, A-players who have grit and love to hustle.
Passion - Teamwork - Respect - Innovation - Gratitude - Emotional Intelligence
We need YOU to help us grow #BetterEveryDay in our quest to be the BEST luxury real estate team in La Jolla allowing us to have an impact on our local community. We are in the business of providing a WOW experience to clients and partners!
WHAT THIS POSITION WILL DO...
- You will be the Transaction Coordinator to the team leader Amber Anderson and provide support to the entire team.
- You will maintain our communication with clients and manage the escrow process.
- You will provide escrow and listing management which requires 2 plus years of real estate experience.
- You will represent the team, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact, and will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails and calls to appropriate contacts to maintain a rapid flow of correspondence.
- You will oversee our listing preparation services, coordinating vendors, generating presentations, managing timelines, and post-closing activities.
- You will continually improve client experience pre, during, and post-closing.
- You will ensure accurate, consistent CRM data management.
Check out AmberAnderson.Video to learn more about me.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Help clients through the entire process, from contract to close
- Be the point person when customer complaints arise and when handling any inquiries
- Work with the management team on issues and problems
- Support sales agents with contract paperwork
- Managing administration duties by ensuring the smooth running of all processes
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing
- Manage, organize and file all listings and sales accordingly
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Service-based attitude
- Natural ability to focus through periodic interruptions in a busy office setting
- Enjoys learning new things on a regular basis
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems
- People oriented
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
$50,000 - $60,000
About Pacific Sotheby's- Team Amber Anderson
Pacific Sotheby's- Team Amber Anderson is a top luxury team in La Jolla. Amber is the 2018 SDAR Realtor of the Year, 2019 International Agent. Top 50 agents in the entire county, #2 Video Influencer in the nation, and top agent within Pacific Sothebys. our office is at the global headquarters in La Jolla.