Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Available evenings and weekends
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
We are a growing real estate team in the Knoxville area!
Please view our VLOG and see if you think you would be a good fit: http://bit.ly/OurHomeRealEstateVLOG