The Salas Team Ltd
Our growing Property Management firm is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Act as a liaison between tenants and Agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Data entry
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep Agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$8.50 - $9.50 / hour
About The Salas Team Ltd
The Salas Team is a local real estate team specializing in residential brokerage. Recognized in 2017 as the #12 real estate team in Texas, #102 in the nation across all brokerages and out of 1+ million real estate agents, The Salas Team Realtors are ready to SERVE and WOW our clients everyday!
The Team, under the leadership of Shelly Salas, US Army Veteran and Associate Broker was recognized as #2 Agent in the Nation by NAHREP and co-author of Best Selling Book “Real Estate GameChanger”, sold last year over 460 homes and has a goal to close over 600+ homes this year alone.
We bring great ATTITUDE everyday. We are HARDWORKING. We expect COMMITMENT to your career. We only work with accountable people. We are looking for leaders and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To Exceed Expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining high level of commitment to our community and bottom line profitability.