Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty-The Salas Team, under the leadership of Shelly Salas, US Army Veteran and Associate Broker, Co-Author of Best Selling Book's Real Estate Game Changers and Pay It Forward with Brian Tracy, our team connects buyers, sellers and investors through strategic marketing and advertising. An amazing client experience is our core focus together with a deep commitment to giving back and having a positive impact in the communities we serve.
Our team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills, and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Admin Assistant is the first person to greet clients and WOW them with a smile and the very best customer experience.
Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
The ideal candidate for this position will be high-energy, detail-oriented, and professional. You will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Provide WOW customer service to every client
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports
- Perform data entry
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Quickly communicate challenges and issues from agents and/or clients to the appropriate person
- Work with all preferred vendors, contractors, photographers, etc. to schedule appointments
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Maintain a professional calendar of scheduled events
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Ability to troubleshoot common issues and find solutions
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Passion for doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$8.50 - $9.50 per hour
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
- Ranked among Top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the United States (by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- Ranked #2 Agent in the Nation in 2018, 2019 and 2020 (by NAHREP)
- Ranked 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Americas Best Real Estate Professionals Nationwide (based on transactions by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- In 2019, we helped over 600+ clients sell or purchase real estate locally
- #1953 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America
- In a recent blind survey by Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces, our team members best described The Salas Team as “Family”
We are HARDWORKING. We are COMMITTED to your career growth. We work with ACCOUNTABLE people. We are looking for LEADERS and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To exceed expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining a high level of commitment to our community and bottom-line profitability.