Amber Rothermel Real Estate Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Real estate license preferred
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Amber Rothermel Real Estate Team
We are a high-producing Real Estate team in the Kansas City Metro area. We are consistently ranked top 1% of all KS/MO Realtors. We are a fun, efficient, and driven group of 4 right now looking to expand rapidly in the Kansas City market.