Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all our clients and we are seeking an administrative assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have real estate experience helping agents from listing to close. There are advancement opportunities for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization. If this piques your interest, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Control all business administrative duties for agents so they can limit their activities to listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and generating leads
- Build, edit and circulate monthly reports to keep the entire team informed of company results and provide details on any challenges or issues
- Be in charge of the recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Real estate industry is preferred
- Possess or currently working toward a real estate license
- Excellent customer service, time management, organization, and communication skills
$15 - $17 hourly
About Southern Homes
Our team focuses on providing a Disney Level experience for our clients. Our team is young and growing, looking for someone ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work! Our team leader has been in the business for 6 years, sold hundreds of houses in his time in real estate, and is ready to help you do the same! He is a real estate coach for one of the most reputable Real Estate Coaching Program's in the country, so you'll be trained well and ready to hit the ground running in your new career.