Succeed Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Compensation based on experience.
About Succeed Real Estate
Succeed Real Estate at Keller Williams is one of Indianapolis's premiere real estate companies. We specialize in providing our clients with a referral-worthy experience from start to finish and service clients in the greater Indianapolis and surrounding markets.