HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
$32,000 - $42,000 yearly
About HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
In 2000, Matt Widdows, founder of HomeSmart, believed that the real estate industry had been left behind in technology and systems to support real estate agents in their day-to-day business needs. Agents and clients lived and communicated online and they now expected to find answers and resources at their fingertips. Matt wanted to combine traditional real estate concepts with innovation and a technology approach. This thought gave birth to the HomeSmart “low-fee, high-value” brokerage model. 20 years later HomeSmart now celebrates 20,000+ agents nation-wide with 190 offices in 36 States!
In 2018, Chuck Poteet brought the HomeSmart franchise to Texas and greater Houston. He started with 15 agents and in 28 months has now grown to 110. He attributes their 61% growth in 2020 to their amazing value for agents, brokers, and teams. Agents get all at HomeSmart: Broker Support, Agent Services, Tools, Technology, Training, Prestige, Culture, and 100% Commissions.