Tu Casa Realty
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, reliable candidate to fill out our opening for Adminitrative Assistant and/or Receptionist. Candidate must support daily clerical and property management operations by performing administrative tasks, handling resident relations and coordinating maintenance work orders, etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Greet customers / clients.
- Prepare communications, such as email, correspondence, memos, invoices, letters, faxes, newsletters, and other forms.
- Enter invoices, utility, and bills into the system.
- Support Property Manager with Residents Maintenance Requests.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in real estate (Preferred).
- Fluent in Spanish (Written and Verbal).
- Customer/ Client Service Oriented. Candidate must know how to work with clients, find out what they need and deliver it with ease.
- Excellent communication skills (First Point of contact with clients, customers and tenants). Administrative Assistant will answer and screen phone calls, greet visitors and must be able to accurate relay messages and information.
- Excellent organizational skills (Prioritizing tasks and keep track of everything that needs to be done).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular).
$22,000 - $25,000
About Tu Casa Realty
Tu Casa Realty is family-owned real estate sales and management company with 30 plus years of experience in the Houston market and its surrounding areas. Tu Casa Realty prides itself on excellent service to all its clients. Our highly experienced agents handle the purchase and sale of all types of property throughout Houston, Katy, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands including multi-family, commercial buildings, investment properties, ranches, hotels, land for development, single-family homes, and condos.