Rachel Allen Real Estate Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for supporting the team by managing workflows in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, working closely with a team, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$18 - $20 hourly
About Rachel Allen Real Estate Group
Our mission is to educate and advise our clientele on the best ways to build a legacy through the acquisition of Real Estate. We provide them with the knowledge on how to achieve homeownership and how owning Real Estate can build long-term generational wealth. We are not transactional Realtors; we are partners in helping our customers to achieve their dreams. By utilizing our expert knowledge and vast bank of resources, we are 100% committed to empowering everyone we meet to own a home.