Pineapple Real Estate Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Great written and verbal skills
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Available evenings and weekends
$15 - $20 hourly
About Pineapple Real Estate Group
Pineapple Real Estate Group is amazing to work for! We set the bar high and have fun doing so! We are a team of ambitious and loving agents/friends.