Eddie Perez Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Great written and verbal skills
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Must have a valid NJ drivers license and adequate car insurance
- Committed to working full time onsite at our Hoboken, NJ office M-F 9 AM - 5 PM with some nights and weekends
$16 - $23 hourly
About Eddie Perez Group
The Eddie Perez Group of Compass Real Estate is a Hoboken, NJ based real estate team dedicated to giving consumers and our agents a better real estate experience along with outstanding results. These results are reached through innovative marketing, specialized training and the wisdom gained from helping hundreds of clients buy, sell, rent and invest in the communities that we live and serve in.
We like to work hard, learn and grow, set goals and achieve them both personally and professionally within a team structure. Our mission is to get our clients and ourselves to our goals as fast as possible while maintaining a client-focused, drama-free team culture of trust, passion, dedication and integrity.