Life Realty District / Team Wolfe Pack
We are seeking an organized professional who can streamline all efforts of our real estate team for increased productivity. We need someone dedicated to supporting company growth by creating an environment of responsiveness and caring for our team, clients, business associates, and community.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency at quick typing required. Experience using the MLS is helpful. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop as an empowered professional team member through shared knowledge and communication, we are interested in meeting you. We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Keep team members informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled to ensure open lines of communication on the team
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Create and maintain protocols for data management and support to increase team productivity
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities to promote our business
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients by providing understanding and effective service to their needs
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
$11 - $18 per hour
About Life Realty District / Team Wolfe Pack
Team Wolfe Pack is a Family business ran by two top realtors in Las Vegas Brad Wolfe and Mary Baca. Together they have over 40 years of combined experience and 1000's of transactions closed between them. Mary Baca, has been an icon in the real estate industry for over 20 years. She has ranked among the top one percent of real-estate professionals in the Las Vegas valley throughout her career and has been awarded for being the top 25 women in real estate for the past 4 years.
Brad Wolfe a Las Vegas native and the team leader for his real estate team the Wolfe Pack. Currently with Life Realty District. Brad is ranked in the top 1% of all realtors in Nevada and was recognized as YPN’s top 40 under 40 2019, TOP TEN Realtors in Nevada in 2016 and 2017 by the American Institute of Real Estate Professionals.