The Dulcie Crawford Group
PART or FULL-Time Administrative Assistant- Based on experience level
Small Real Estate Group looking for a part-time Real Estate Assistant. We are looking for someone driven and eager for this opportunity. This is a fun and fast-paced work environment. Huge opportunity to assist with bookkeeping and project management. The perfect candidate will be able to work approximately 15- 35 hours a week in May inc Some Saturdays. We need a sharp dedicated person to a Career in the Real Estate Industry, a fast learner with a flexible schedule, and someone who works efficiently under pressure.
Applicants must upload their resumes and complete the assessment thru Wize Hire.
- Daily Bookkeeping for personal and business and TC Documents Mgt for RE Sale files
- Understanding of Quick Books and Transaction Software Coordination is a huge Bonus
- Possible account reconciliation duties in Quick Books, Audits for Project Mgt of the company
- Performing bill payments, spreadsheets management
- Assist with invoices and bills for business and personal
- Scanning and archiving on Google Cloud and paper filing
- Assist with scheduling Google Calendar appointments
- Multiple projects to be assigned and keep track on Google Spreadsheets
- Organizing legal materials
- General personal assistant duties, travel, dry cleaning household management items
- Special project management per directed by the team leader
- Make bank deposits per team leader direction
- Assist with team payroll duties
- Assist with HR mgt duties with unemployment department and other state and federal Government affiliates
- Filling the invoices and receipts for DCG and LLC, etc
- Must have some prior Bookkeeping experience, using Quickbooks or similar and online Spreadsheets programs experience
- Proficiency in Gmail/Google Docs/Google Sheets/Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Adobe Acrobat, Skyslope, CRM Software and Cloud Based preferred
- Typing skills - min 45 WPM and tech-savvy with Google and Microsoft product Exell/ Google Sheets a must
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to run errands with auto/gas reimbursement
- Able to work independently on project assignments, and or work in a team projects environment
- Ability to take detailed notes, and follow directions, stay on task, and complete assignments on time
- Some heavy lifting required (up to 30lbs)
- Candidates with spreadsheet (Google sheets), Adobe, Legal background, given highest priority
- Preferred own your own laptop that you can bring to Bookkeeping meetings, but can be supplied if necessary
- Ability to effectively communicate with the entire DCG team
$18 - $20 hourly
About The Dulcie Crawford Group
The Dulcie Crawford Group is a top producing Real Estate Team. The Team shares Dulcie’s steadfast commitment to top quality customer service and marketing for her listing clients. We are a growing team of Real Estate experts, with a working focus in Henderson and the Las Vegas Valley.
The Dulcie Crawford group Consistently Ranked in the Top 100 Agents for the LV residential real estate market.