The Dulcie Crawford Group
FULL-TIME RE Admin Assistant wanted to manage the Listing department. RE license not required, but preferred. Candidate will need to be detailed, tech-savvy, and resourceful. We are looking for a long business relationship.
We are looking for someone driven and eager for this opportunity. This is a fast-paced, fun, and with excellent compensation, and the chance to establish and grow a career in the residential real estate business. The perfect candidate has RE experience in RE Sales as Admin capacity, title/escrow Industry, and or banking coordination background and experience, able to work 40-45 hours per week Monday - Friday some Saturdays on call. Some hours can be remote, based on the candidate's ability to perform at a high level, with reliability.
We are looking for a fast learner and someone who works well and efficiently under pressure.
Please upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
Please do make sure that you take the DISC assessment Profile please when you apply right away.
Please, no phone calls until you have been contacted by our office.
- Managing all aspects of the real estate transaction process in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Working in conjunction with the Team Leader, DCG Staff and assisting when needed
- Administrative duties as required by manager on behalf of the agent, client, and/or Broker
- Document checklists, transaction and listing coordination, offer negotiations
- Compiling reports using TC database, MLS, Excell style reports, and Web portal data entry
- Various administrative tasks like G-mail, office calendars, TC database entry, and document revisions
- Availability for in-office meetings weekly and Monthly as time permits
- Outstanding listening, note-taking, and customer service skills
- Real estate transaction experience
- Title/Escrow background is highly preferred but not required
- RE software systems and TC/CRM management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Matrix, Follow Up Boss CRM, Gmail/Google Docs/Google Sheets/Google Drive, and Dropbox preferred
- Candidate must possess fast typing skills ( 50 wpm min)
- Excellent note-taking & typing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team, be a communicator
- Great time management skills
- Reliable and dependable, on time and diligent in their duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to maintaining confidential information
- A background check and 3 references are required
- A valid Real Estate License is preferred for growth in this for position
$15 - $18 hourly DOE
About The Dulcie Crawford Group
The Dulcie Crawford Group is a top producing Real Estate Team. The Team shares Dulcie’s steadfast commitment to top quality customer service and marketing for her listing clients. We are a growing team of Real Estate experts, with a working focus in Henderson and the Las Vegas Valley.
The Dulcie Crawford group Consistently Ranked in the Top 100 Agents for the LV residential real estate market.