We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in a real estate office environment. You are a “doer” and when needing to get a lot of things done, they get done! You are organized with details along with an ability to look at the big picture. You keep everyone up to speed with all the details, come up with ideas that are researched in advance and follow through is your middle name. You earn respect and show respect, have a high capacity to manage multiple projects with a “bring it on” attitude, self-motivated and find time to learn in spite of your busy schedule.
You understand that you may not have the skills to do every task, but comprehend the importance of all of them and accept the responsibility of finding others to get the job done. World class service is a concept that you understand and implement.
You like to document and follow through and love systems that make your job easier. You enjoy customer contact and solving problems, with a desire to be excellent in all you do. You are a long term, mature person who is loyal in their relationships and job history.
• Assist team leaders in all Real Estate related tasks, specifically the Director of Sales and the Director of Operations
• Answer main incoming multi-line phone system
• Manage any incoming leads, which includes calling internet leads, distributing leads to team members and entering lead information into the team database
• Manage daily office up keep (opening/closing office, ordering office supplies, maintaining office cleanliness, calling for service on office items, etc.)
• Efficiently perform general office duties including typing, filing, scanning, faxing, email and phone within an office environment
• Preparation of contractual agreements on behalf of team members to be distributed to clientele
• Assist with monthly marketing material and distribution
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Assist in coordination of monthly teams meetings with staff, agents and vendors
• Manage to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
• Able to manage a busy workload, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines while working in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Successful experience working in a fast-paced office environment
• Incredible attention to detail and accuracy
• Reliable transportation, including a valid driver’s license
• Flexible schedule as this position may require additional hours to meet the needs of the business
• Real Estate experience is NOT required but a plus
For over a decade, The Brooks Team has been one of the top Real Estate Teams in Las Vegas. We hold the belief that strong work ethics paired with a ‘customer comes first’ mindset is the best approach.
The Brooks Team has accumulated over 50 Real Estate awards and a track record of excellence within the field, including the achievement of #1 Team with Realty ONE Group in 2013 & 2014, #1 Real Estate Team nationwide with Better Homes & Gardens in 2010, 2011 & 2012 and the #1 Las Vegas Highrise Team in transactions closed since 2008!
The Brooks team prides themselves on excelling in the market, and setting the highest standards in the industry when it come to our clientele.