The Dulcie Crawford Group
FULL RE Admin Assistant wanted to Assist with Daily Listing Coordination, some Bookkeeping, Project Mgt & RE Operations. RE license not required, but preferred. Candidate will need to be detailed, tech-savvy, and resourceful. We are looking for a long business relationship.
We are looking for someone driven and eager for this opportunity. This is a fast-paced, fun, and with excellent compensation, and the chance to establish and grow a career in the residential real estate business. The perfect candidate has RE experience in RE Sales as Admin capacity, title/escrow Industry, and or banking coordination background and experience, able to work 35-40 hours per week Monday - Sat. Some hours can be remote, based on the candidate's ability to perform at a high level, with reliability.
We are looking for a focused and Career minded individual and someone who works well and efficiently under pressure.
Please upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
Please do make sure that you take the DISC assessment Profile please when you apply right away.
Please, no phone calls until you have been contacted by our office. Please feel free to text once you complete the DISC profile to (702) 505-2775
Assisting Team Leader with all Aspects of Real Estate Services including but not limited to;
- Managing all aspects of the real estate transaction process in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions, knowledge of Cloud based software Transaction Mgt portals.
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Working in conjunction with the Team Leader, DCG Staff and assisting when needed
- Administrative duties as required by manager on behalf of the agent, client, and/or Broker
- Document checklists, transaction and listing coordination, offer negotiations
- Compiling reports using TC database, MLS, Excell style reports, and Web portal data entry
- Various administrative tasks like G-mail, office calendars, TC database entry, and document revisions
- Availability for in-office meetings weekly and Monthly as time permits
- Outstanding listening, note-taking, and customer service skills, and Google Spreadheet reports Mgt
- Real estate transaction experience, and or extensive Project Mgt experience.
- Title/Escrow background is highly preferred but not required
- RE software systems and TC/CRM management experience such as SkySlope, and Gmail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Matrix, Follow Up Boss CRM,Google Docs/Google Sheets/Google Drive, and Dropbox preferred
- Candidate must possess fast typing skills ( 45 wpm min)
- Excellent note-taking typing skills
- Ability to multi-task, and work effeciently and accurately.
- Ability to work as a team, be a communicator
- Great time management skills, and ability to work independantly on checklist and project mgt task lists
- Reliable and dependable, on time and diligent in their duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to maintaining confidential information
- A background check and 3 references are required
- A valid Real Estate License is required
- Some Work related errands require a reliable vechicle for errnads to be completed such as Field duties.
- Bonuse Structure is part of advancement package for Career minded individuals.
- Initial pay structure based on canidates length of Real Estate experience.
$14 - $16 hourly
About The Dulcie Crawford Group
The Dulcie Crawford Group is a top producing Real Estate Team. The Team shares Dulcie’s steadfast commitment to top quality customer service and marketing for her listing clients. We are a growing team of Real Estate experts, with a working focus in Henderson and the Las Vegas Valley.
The Dulcie Crawford group Consistently Ranked in the Top 100 Agents for the LV residential real estate market.