Lisa Pratt Homes - Allen Tate
We are searching for a Real Estate Administrative Assistant that wants to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic real estate team. The main responsibilities will be managing transactions from contract to close, CRM maintenance, and social media postings.
If you are interested in learning about real estate and looking for an opportunity, this could be the right position for you. Real estate is a wonderful profession that requires great organizational skills and a hard work ethic.
Opportunities for growth.
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Help to manage all details to ensure a successful transaction from "contract to close"
- Maintain the company CRM to enable client contact
- Schedule and produce materials for social media posts
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Great written and verbal skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Superb organizational skills
- Positive personality
$14 - $16 hourly
About Lisa Pratt Homes - Allen Tate
Lisa Pratt Homes is committed to working hard to ensure the most favorable outcomes for our client's real estate transactions. Paying close attention to all of the details that go along with buying or selling a home is the secret to our success. We are committed to your personal and professional growth as well as creating a positive work environment.