Kim Mathis & Associates
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Real estate license preferred
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Great written and verbal skills
Must be a quick learner and able to juggle task
About Kim Mathis & Associates
Kim Mathis & Associates is a growing team in the Triad area. Our mission is to deliver the best client experience possible to create repeat clients for a lifetime. When joining our team you are joining an amazing culture. We offer an inspiring and positive atmosphere making it a great place to work. We offer team building and community events. If you are looking for a career to better support your neighbors, then we are the team for you.