The Collaborative Real Estate
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant that is detail oriented and able to stay focused but switch tasks easily. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough and organized, possess great interpersonal skills, and have knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Listing Coordination from start to finish for all of our sellers and support agents with MLS data input, using Asana for managing check lists and working in coordination with our Transaction Coordinator to ensure all work signed off.
- Client Appreciation and Agent Support - Working to make the client experience and agent experience outstanding
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Great written and verbal skills
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Tech savvy and an understanding of Social Media and Google Workplace and Google Drive, Project Management systems (Asana).
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for client events and agent events
- Desire to grow in the position and help the Brokerage Grow
$39,500 - $45,000 yearly
About The Collaborative Real Estate
The Collaborative is a unique boutique real estate brokerage. We have built a team of professionals with a focus on personal service and attention to the clients' every detail, which has continued to expand a large base of referral and repeat clients. The Collaborative delivers unmatched expertise and hands-on experience benefiting our clients, whether buying or selling.
Do you possess our core values?
5 CORE VALUES
- We are committed to being OUTSTANDING
- We are Cutting Edge & Innovative
- We are Client Focused
- We Consistently Follow Up & Communicate
- We are Caring & Kind
We need you to help us take our business to the NEXT LEVEL!
Energy and expertise are what separate us from the pack! Innovation is what we love and implement - do you have these too?