Yarusi Holdings LLC
Our growing Real Estate Investment Company is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, Personal Assistant to provide superior coordination of the Owner's duties by utilizing superior organization, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
- Manage website, blog sites, podcast and social media
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to team
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Keep Owner informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Enter critical dates on shared Calendar and send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Owner, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Must have current Drivers License to drive to and accompany Owner to on-site meetings
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven, extremely organized and proficient in time management
About Yarusi Holdings LLC
We are a private real estate investment company that began in 2013 and plan to grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Our mission is simple: Raise communities to new heights. We assist sellers by buying distressed properties that need work, rehab the properties, and then sell (or rent) to new families providing a bright new home in the neighborhoods where we work.
For more information about us visit www.yarusiholdings.com