Swift Creek Realty
Swift Creek Realty is seeking an experienced real estate administrative assistant with the ability to multi-task, provide exceptional customer service to current and potential clients, and assist in all areas of the company. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: answer all incoming calls for the company and provide information to potential clients regarding properties available, ensure important deadlines are met, keep track of all Active/Pending/Sold contracts, handle confidential information with sensitivity, organize company files, manage Broker/Owner’s professional and personal calendar, assist Accounting Department with AR/AP, manage MLS properties, and assist Marketing Department with all ads.
Lake Butler, FL office. Some travel to Gainesville office required.
Pay will be based on experience.
Swift Creek Realty is a tobacco and drug free company and requires employees adhere to this policy.
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Keep up with all systems pertaining to business operations including customer data and back office support to keep the team productive
- Utilize social media and blogging to gain attention to our brand
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills
- Full-time availability (9am-5:30pm)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay on task in an independent environment
- Expert organizational skills
- Professional demeanor (Dress, appearance, and communication)
- Diligent note-taking
- Microsoft Office/Adobe Pro knowledge
- Professional, quick, and grammatically correct correspondence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem-solver
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Real Estate office experience (Real Estate License a plus)
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Google Drive knowledge a plus
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
About Swift Creek Realty
Swift Creek Realty is a real estate brokerage with offices in Gainesville, Lake City, and Lake Butler, Florida.