Legacy Real Estate & Associates
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Great written and verbal skills
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Real estate license preferred
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$32 per hour
About Legacy Real Estate & Associates
Legacy is a very busy local Real Estate business with a focus on client satisfaction. Sherri is a top producer for many years and her focus is on client service from over 33 years of experience and knowledge.