Luxury Orlando Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate assistant to join our growing team - this is not just an administrative role. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of marketing materials and facilitate communications and marketing with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!
Commensurate with experience - Base Salary + quarterly bonus + annual bonus.
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Real estate license preferred
- Weekend and evening availability
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Great written and verbal skills
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$30,000 - $80,0000
About Luxury Orlando Real Estate
Growing Real Estate business with proven track record. We specialize in 2nd home owner sales.