Team Stacey @ Royal Shell Real Estate
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for processing paperwork, making and returning phone calls, sending follow-up emails, managing internal deadlines, record keeping, replenishing office supplies, managing special projects, and running errands. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Weekend and evening availability
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
Ideal Candidate will have proficiency with:
- Google Forms
About Team Stacey @ Royal Shell Real Estate
Royal Shell Real Estate - Team Stacey is a fast-growing real estate team in Southwest Florida. We are a top-producing team for our office and we work hard to provide an outstanding customer experience. The growth and personal development of our team members are important to us and we believe that everyone should be rewarded for doing what they're great at and enjoy doing the most.
We provide an incredible amount of value to our clients and we're looking for high-quality people to join our team. If you want to align yourself with a high standards team where you can grow, and that feels like family, this is the place for you!