The MPH Team at Compass Florida
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Available evenings and weekends
- Great written and verbal skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
Experience with Google suite applications
About The MPH Team at Compass Florida
Redefining the Extra Mile ! We are a team of professionals that specializes in Fort Lauderdale East and surrounding areas. We are also a Zillow partner which opens tons of opportunities for our agents.