Kittle Real Estate
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Transaction Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a huge plus but not required.
We are looking for someone who will strive to provide the best service ever to our buyer and seller clients, vendors and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Act as a liaison between clients and Agents
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Real Estate experience highly preferred
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$14 - $15 per hour
About Kittle Real Estate
Rob Kittle started The Kittle Team in 1999 with the goal in mind to provide his clients with superior service in the Real Estate industry. The Kittle Team is comprised of 32 professionals, which allows us to leverage our business and most importantly increase service and efficiency to our clients. The benefit to our clients is that they receive aggressive sales attention from an entire staff of professionals with one goal in mind - a successful transaction! The Kittle Team sold over 400 homes last year, that’s 50 times more than the average agent. The Kittle Team has provided Excellent Service for over 18 years and has helped over 5000 families buy or sell their home! The Kittle Team has sold over $400 Million in Real Estate. Our client base is primarily made up of repeat and referral business.